Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY! IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.
This agreement contains the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase from the Orbithealthfood.com entity named on the invoice ("Orbit Health Food") that will be provided to you ("Customer") on orders for products sold in the United States. By accepting delivery of the products described on that invoice, Customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these terms and conditions. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY (I) UNLESS THE CUSTOMER HAS SIGNED A SEPARATE FORMAL PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH ORBIT HEALTH FOOD, IN WHICH CASE THE SEPARATE AGREEMENT SHALL GOVERN; OR (II) UNLESS OTHER ORBITHEALTHFOOD.COM STANDARD TERMS APPLY TO THE TRANSACTION. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior written notice at any time, in Orbit Health Food sole discretion. Visit this page to review current terms and conditions of sale which are binding on you.
1. Other Documents. These terms and conditions may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for product(s) which is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both Customer and Orbithealthfood.com.
2. Governing law. THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY SALES THEREUNDER SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TENNESSEE, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES.
3. Payment Terms; Orders; Quotes; Interest. Terms of payment are within Orbit Health Food's sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by Orbit Health Food, payment must be received by Orbit Health Food prior to Orbit Health Food's acceptance of an order. Payment for the products will be made by credit card, wire transfer, or some other prearranged payment method unless credit terms have been agreed to by Orbit Health Food Invoices are due and payable within the time period noted on the reverse side of this invoice, measured from the date of the invoice. Orbit Health Food may invoice parts of an order separately. Orders are not binding upon Orbit Health Food until accepted by Orbit Health Food. Any quotations given by Orbit Health Food will be valid for the period stated on the quotation. Customer agrees to pay interest on all past-due sums at the highest rate allowed by law. Orbit Health Food reserves the right to limit the order quantity on any product and/or to refuse to ship product to any customer for any reason, or for no reason whatsoever, with or without prior notice.
4. Shipping Charges; Taxes. Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on Orbit Health Food's invoice(s). Unless Customer provides Orbit Health Food with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate applicable to the product ship-to location prior to Orbit Health Food's acceptance of the order, the Customer is responsible for sales and all other taxes associated with the order. If applicable, a separate charge for taxes will be shown on Orbit Health Food's invoice.
5. Title; Risk of Loss. Title to products passes from Orbit Health Food to Customer on shipment from Orbit Health Food's facility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Orbit Health Food is Orbit Health Food's responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Customer is Customer's responsibility. Title to software will remain with the applicable licensor(s).
6. Warranties, Disclaimers. ORBIT HEALTH FOOD DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MECHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. In addition to these terms and conditions, customer agrees to be bound by the acceptance of contract terms contained elsewhere in this site.
7. Return Policies. Orbit Health Food products that are purchased directly from Orbit Health Food by an end-user Customer may be returned by Customer in accordance with Orbit Health Food's "5 STAR GUARANTEE" in effect on the date of the invoice.
8. Products. Orbit Health Food's policy is one of on-going product update and revision. Orbit Health Food may revise and discontinue products at any time and are not responsible for typographical errors or misprints. Orbit Health Food reserves the right to limit order quantity at any time without notice. Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
9. Price Definitions and Promotions. "Retail price" is defined as the manufacturer's suggested retail price. "Orbit Health Food price" refers to the product's non-promotional price on Orbit Health Food. "Sale price" is a limited time promotional price for the product.
Orbit Health Food conducts periodic promotions related to shipping, products, and promotional codes. All offers are for a limited time only, and while supplies last. Offers cannot be applied to previous orders. Rain checks are not allowed. Acceptance of promotional codes is at the sole discretion of Orbit Health Food. Promotional codes offering percentile discounts shall only apply to the first $1,000 value of the order. Orbit Health Food reserves the right to cancel an order if it believes that a fraudulent or abusive order has been placed.
10. Limitation of Liability. ORBIT HEALTH FOOD DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS FOR ANY REASON. ORBIT HEALTH FOOD WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN.
11. Applicable Law; Not For Resale. Customer agrees to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states and of the United States. Customer agrees and represents that it is buying for its own internal use only, and not for resale. Orbit Health Food has separate terms and conditions governing resales.
12. Headings. The section headings used herein are for convenience of reference only and do not form a part of these terms and conditions, and no construction or inference shall be derived therefrom.
13. Acceptance. By ordering any product from Orbit Health Food, whether by clicking through over the internet, telephone, facsimile or otherwise, the customer agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Sale, as well as the "Acceptance of Contract Terms" contained elsewhere in the Orbit Health Food site.