Traditional Ayurvedic Purifier
Planetary Herbals Triphala is a potent yet gentle formula, designed to support the body’s natural cleansing process. It has been one of the most important formulas of Ayurvedic herbalism for thousands of years. Triphala is a balanced blend of three Indian herbal fruits: harada, amla, and behada. This formula is unique in that the astringent qualities of the fruits serve to tonify the colon, thereby promoting internal cleansing naturally.
Planetary Herbs Triphala 1000mg 90 Tablets
2 tablets twice daily.
- Supplement FactsServing Size: 2 TabletsServings per Container: 45
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 10 Sodium 5 mg <2% Total Carbohydrates 2 g <2% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Proprietary Blend Chebulic Myrobalan Fruit, Amla Fruit, and Belleric Myrobalan Fruit. 2 g **Daily value not established.Other Ingredients: Modified cellulose gum, stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.